We’ve all been there. When the promising idea of a freshly updated interior looks nothing like the finished reality. And by the time we realise, it’s usually way too late, leaving homeowners up and down the country stuck with disappointing décor and uninspired colour schemes. But not anymore…
Design Space is a free online tool that can unleash the creativity of would-be interior designers, whilst taking the uncertainty out of what type of blinds would look best in a room’s new colour scheme.
Apollo Blinds is the first window blind retailer in the UK to provide a ‘try before you buy’ visualisation tool, that allows you to:
– decide which window blinds and colour combinations work before making a purchase
– view venetian blinds, roller blinds, vertical blinds and pleated blinds in a range of colours and patterns
– visualise within a choice of room settings – from kitchens and modern bathrooms to traditional dining
Mike Stephen from Apollo Blinds said: “It’s often difficult choose from the huge selection of window dressings available, this leads to many people playing it safe. Design Space gives you an accurate representation of how your ideas will look in real life.
“People now have the freedom to experiment with colour and pattern like never before – and I’d urge people to go wild, perhaps try clashing colours or test out darker or bolder hues; they might just find the winning combination that they’d never have dreamed of using without Design Space.”
Design Space is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4
1) Pick a room to decorate. Users can choose from a range of roomscapes to best match their interior at home. Settings include living rooms, dining rooms, offices, children’s rooms, kitchens and conservatories in a choice of classic, traditional, modern, country and vibrant styles.
2) Select a fabulous Apollo Blinds product to visualise.
3) Experiment. Play around with different colours and designs for the product. Change the colour of walls and accessories and even compare blinds by hanging a different design at each window (as shown in the children’s room below).
4) Favourites can be stored by using the ‘add to favourites tab’. These can then be requested as samples and downloaded as PDFs to take into store or to give to an Apollo Blinds design consultant.
Try out design space now.
We’re truly excited to announce the winner of our 2015 #MyApolloView competition. Thanks to everyone who entered and who gave our judges an enjoyable and challenging job.
The judging panel have “oohed and aahed” through over 400 entries. We’ve had stunning views from across the globe, far afield, close to home, land mark moments in life and captures of moments with friends and family – a big well done to you all.
Now, without further ado, come and see the winning entry by Lucy Pasifull @loobypas
Lucy has won a fantastic prize worth more than £600 which includes a stay at Carden Park Hotel, Golf and Spa Resort near Chester and an Apollo Digi blind of their winning entry.