At Apollo Blinds we have taken steps to ensure we can continue to present our blinds & shutters, provide quotations and deliver a full fitting service to you in your home, without the need for you to travel.
By introducing some simple measures, we can keep you, your family and our team safe at all times without any compromise to the quality of service or products you would expect from Apollo Blinds.
Our new ways of working refer to future appointments and fittings, as Government guidance varies nationally. Please contact your local Apollo Blinds to discuss a suitable date for appointments or for fittings.
The safeguarding measures we are implementing going forward are:
1. Prior to visiting your home, we will ask you to confirm that no one in your household is self-isolating or are showing any Coronavirus symptoms. We will of course reschedule your appointment if needed.
2. After waiting to be invited in from a safe distance, we can show you our full product range and provide you with a no obligation quotation. We'll also provide gloves so you can feel the product samples.
3. On each visit, our team carry and use hand sanitiser, face shields, gloves, antibacterial wipes and shoe covers as standard. We feel using transparent face shields is the safest way to protect us all and show you we are the same friendly people 🙂 .
4. Should you wish to proceed with your order, we will take a deposit via a card or bank transfer.
1. If for any reason you need to delay the fitting appointment, that is no problem, we will contact you to reschedule for an appropriate time.
2. Wherever possible we ask to be left in the room alone where the blinds are to be fitted.
3. Rest assured we wipe down any surfaces that we touch in your home.
4. Our Team will take a balance payment by bank transfer or by card when we are finished along with providing After Care advice on how best to use and maintain your blinds once they are fitted.
5. Upon leaving your property our Team will clear away all packaging. We will also wipe down everything we've touched with anti-bacterial wipes. Your room will look and feel like we were never there (except for the beautiful blinds 🙂).
To arrange your free, no obligation appointment to view our fabulous range of window blinds, shutters and awnings, contact your local Apollo Blinds.