Please contact your local Apollo Blinds to arrange a suitable date for appointments or fittings.
Rest assured our ways of working reflect all current national and local Government guidance, designed to keep you, your family and our team safe at all times, without any compromise to the quality of service or products you would expect from Apollo Blinds.
The measures we are implementing on all appointments include:
1.Prior to visiting your home, we will ask you to confirm that no one in your household is self-isolating or are showing any Coronavirus symptoms. We will of course reschedule your appointment if needed.
2. After waiting to be invited in from a safe distance, we can show you our full product range and provide you with a no obligation quotation. We’ll also provide gloves so you can feel the product samples.
3. On each visit, our team carry and use hand sanitiser, face coverings, gloves, antibacterial wipes and shoe covers as standard.
4. Should you wish to proceed with your order, we will take a deposit via a card or bank transfer.
1.If for any reason you need to delay the fitting appointment, that is no problem, we will contact you to reschedule for an appropriate time.
2. Wherever possible we ask to be left in the room alone where the blinds are to be fitted.
3. Rest assured we wipe down any surfaces that we touch in your home.
4. Our Team will take a balance payment by bank transfer or by card when we are finished along with providing After Care advice on how best to use and maintain your blinds once they are fitted.
5. Upon leaving your property our Team will clear away all packaging. We will also wipe down everything we’ve touched with anti-bacterial wipes. Your room will look and feel like we were never there (except for the beautiful blinds 🙂).
To arrange your free, no obligation appointment to view our fabulous range of window blinds, shutters and awnings, contact your local Apollo Blinds.